Conversion Billet Engine Mount Kit For 1992-1995 Honda Civic EG/EH/EJ and 1994-2001 Acura Integra DC Designed to fit the stock Manual or Automatic Civic EG/EH/EJ and Integra DC Chassis when converting to H-Series Engines With Manual Transmission.
- Includes Hardware
- Works With Factory AC and Power Steering
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
In order to use the Engine Mount from this Kit you will need to use the 92-01 Prelude H-Series Engine timing belt Post Mount. Honda Part Number: 11910-P13-000
This Swap will need the T-Bracket from either the 90-93 Accord DX/LX EX will not work or the 92-96 Prelude V6.
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts Can Not be returned or Swapped out after they have been Bolted down revealing Bolt impressions).Please Make sure this Kit fits your vehicle before Bolting them in place.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb Engine vibration, you may still
- notice slight vibration depending on your Engine's Series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock Mounts.
- By switching to stiffer Mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- Right Axle 90-93 Integra
- You must use a Prelude/Accord inner CV joint in order for the axle to lock into the Transmission.
- The inner spline shaft is slightly longer for the Prelude/Accord than the Integra.
- A 90-93 Integra shaft and outer CV will work With the Prelude inner.
- Left Axle 1990 Manual Accord Intermediate Shaft
- Or Alternatively:
- Left and Right Axles 90-93 Integra With Prelude inner cv joint on the right axle)